Extreme Air Parks are Canada’s largest indoor trampoline playgrounds and best places to take children of all ages on rainy days in the Lower Mainland.
Indoor Trampoline Playgrounds
There are three Extreme Air Parks in Metro Vancouver: one in Langley (at 9499-198th Street), one in Richmond (at 14380 Triangle Road) and one in New Westminster (at 109 Braid Street). All three are amazing places to take kids for an hour or two of crazy bouncing on over 40,000 sq/ft of interlocking trampolines.
Special elements at the Air Parks include the following:
- 3-D Dodgeball: the most fun you’ll ever have playing dodgeball while leaping into the air.
- Air Zone: two giant courts where participants can jump off the walls and from one mat to another.
- Half Pipe: fifty feet of wall-to-wall bouncing pleasure.
- The Foam Zone: lanes for people to jump their way down and fly into the soft foam pit at the end.
- Zero Gravity Basketball: an amazing court where you can do slam dunks better than even the best professionals.
A two-hour jump costs about $20 (regardless of your age) and even the youngest and fittest people won’t likely want much more time than that. One hour costs about $15 (and will likely be more than enough for most adults). Special jumping socks (which must be worn) cost $3.
Children under 18 need a legal guardian to sign a waiver, so be sure to download the waiver and sign it in advance if you plan to send your kids with someone else. Children under 7 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, although the place is best for children 8 or older. Go early to avoid the crowds.
TIP: Coupons for Extreme Air Park can be found in the Entertainment Coupon Book in recent years. In 2019, for example, coupons were good for 10% off a day pass, 30 minutes of extra jump time (for the same jumper) and bonus time for birthday packages. For a list of other participating attractions, click Entertainment Book Coupons for Kids.