Vancouver has some amazing restaurants and drinking establishments, both at the high and low ends of the price scale.
Best Places to Eat and Drink
For the best places to eat and drink throughout the Lower Mainland, check out the following:
- BURNABY‘s Best Restaurants
- The City of VANCOUVER‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- NORTH VANCOUVER‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- RICHMOND‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- SURREY‘s Best Restaurants
- WEST VANCOUVER‘s Best Restaurants
Top Restaurants in Vancouver
Below are some of the region’s culinary and experiential highlights:
- Vij’s is arguably Vancouver’s finest East Indian restaurant.
- Top of Vancouver in Gastown also has memorable and revolving 360 degree views of the city.
- The Teahouse is a fancy place for a meal in Stanley Park.
- Popular Vancouver-home-grown trendy chain restaurants to check out include Cactus Club, Earls and The Keg Steakhouse.
- La Casa Gelato at 1033 Venables Street draws fans from all over town to its 500 flavours of ice cream and gelato.
- The Observatory in North Vancouver is the fancy restaurant with amazing views at the top of Grouse Mountain.
The Lower Mainland offers many more exceptional bars and restaurants, so be sure to check out the best places by region at the top of this page.