Vancouver offers a wide range of activities for people of all ages and interests, from shopping to outdoor recreation, learning, eating and entertainment.
Lower Mainland Things to Do
Some people like shopping, others like walking, cycling and jogging, many like outdoor recreation, and some people just like eating and entertainment.
We’re all different, which is why Vancouver’s best places and top things to do are different for different people.
Click on the topics below to find out about Vancouver’s best places for the following activities:
- Eating and Drinking – includes a list of Metro Vancouver’s best restaurants and bars.
- Entertainment – for sports, theatre and music venues.
- Shopping – for shopping districts, malls and markets.
- Walking, Jogging & Cycling – including parks, trails and pathways.
Click the following for different activity categories:
- Indoor Activities – for Vancouver’s top indoor attractions and best “rainy day” destinations.
- Outdoor Activities – for the best beaches, parks, ski hills and outdoor destinations.
- Summer Activities – for the best destinations and things to do from June until September.
- Autumn Activities – for ideas on things to do from late September until November.
- Winter Activities – for top things to do to escape the winter blues, including snow sports.
- Vancouver’s Top Attractions – where you’ll find the Lower Mainland’s best two dozen tourist attractions.
- Educational Activities – for the best places to learn something while enjoying the sights.
- Rainy Day Activities – for more ideas on things to do when the weather is miserable.
Other articles that might be of interest include the following:
- Vancouver Festivals & Events
- Shows & Entertainment Calendar
- What’s Happening This Weekend
- Vancouver’s Calendar of Events
- The A to Z’s of Vancouver
- Vancouver on a Budget
- Lower Mainland Activities for Children