London Heritage Farm
London Heritage Farm is open to the public from noon until 5 pm on weekends from February until June, and from Wednesdays to Sundays from noon until 5 pm in July and August (so closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). It is again open just on weekends from September to December in the afternoons.
The best time to visit London Heritage Farm is when combining it with a trip to Steveston Village, but especially when there is an event at the farm.
Special event days at London Heritage Farm include the following:
- London Easter Tea in the spring.
- Annual Plant Sale and Mother’s Day Tea each year on the Mother’s Day weekend.
- London Family Farm Day in August.
- Thanksgiving Tea on the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.
- Remembrance Day Tea on the weekend before November 11.
See the London Heritage Farm calendar for a more detailed list of events.
The London Heritage Farm isn’t so much a destination in itself, but a nice place to visit while in the area. It’s a great bike ride mostly along the water from Steveston Village and not too far from the Britannia Heritage Shipyard.
If exploring the Steveston area and you want to see more, then the farm can be a good place for a short stop.
For more information click London Heritage Farm website.