The Vancouver Whitecaps are the Major League Soccer team which plays home games during the regular season from February to October at BC Place Stadium.
Ticket prices for a single game start at about $30.
Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club
2019 Home Game Schedule
In 2019 the Vancouver Whitecaps are scheduled to play about 17 home games at BC Place Stadium. Below is the list of dates they play and the teams they’re against. Note: details are subject change.
Spring Home Games
- March 2, 2019: against the Minnesota United FC
- March 30, 2019: against the Seattle Sounders FC
- April 5, 2019: against the LA Galaxy
- April 17, 2019: against the Los Angeles Football Club
- April 27, 2019: against the Philadelphia Union
- May 10, 2019: against the Portland Timbers
- May 15, 2019: against the Atlanta United FC
- May 25, 2019: against the FC Dallas
- May 31, 2019: against the Toronto FC
Summer Home Games
- June 22, 2019: against the Colorado Rapids
- July 13, 2019: against the Sporting Kansas City
- July 20, 2019: against the San Jose Earthquakes
- August 17, 2019: against the D.C. United
- August 31, 2019: against the New York City FC
Fall Home Games
- September 14, 2019: against the Houston Dynamo
- September 21, 2019: against the Columbus Crew SC
- October 6, 2019: against the Real Salt Lake
For the full schedule, see the Vancouver Whitecaps‘ website.
Single game tickets for Whitecaps soccer home games start at about $30, and season tickets start at around $45 per month.
The price for season tickets for Whitecaps home games depends on where you sit. BC Place Stadium is divided up into sections. Below is a list of prices per month by section for last year’s season.
- White – $44
- Teal – $44
- Yellow – $61
- Blue – $83
- Purple – $90
- McMillan Club – $97
In addition to being able to watch all the games, benefits of season tickets include 15% off WFC gear, $30 each time you refer a friend, discounts at pub partners and invites to member-only events. (Note: Exact details may vary.)
The Vancouver Whitecaps have three main official supporter groups – the Southsiders, Curva Collective and Rain City Brigade.
The Southsiders are the largest and loudest of the three supporter groups. They take over the southeast corner of BC Place Stadium (in sections 249-254).
The Southsiders typically stand and can be heard singing and cheering throughout all games. Southsiders used to meet for pre-game drinks at Doolin’s pub on Granville Street at Nelson not far from BC Place Stadium. Now though they meet first at the Blarney Stone at 216 Carrall Street in Gastown. After their ritual of pre-game beverages, the Southsiders march en masse to the game.
The Vancouver Whitecaps are one of several professional sports teams in the Lower Mainland.
For details about other professional sports teams in Metro Vancouver, check out the following:
- Vancouver Professional Sports Teams
- Vancouver Canucks Hockey
- Vancouver Giants Hockey
- Vancouver Canadians Baseball
- BC Lions Football