The Vancouver Whitecaps are the Major League Soccer team which plays home games during the regular season from February to October at BC Place Stadium.
Ticket prices for a single game start at about $30.
Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club
2018 Home Game Schedule
In 2018 the Vancouver Whitecaps are scheduled to play about 18 home games at BC Place Stadium. Below is the list of dates they play and the teams they’re against. Note: details are subject change.
Spring Home Games
- March 4, 2018: against Montreal Impact
- March 24, 2018: against LA Galaxy
- April 13, 2018: against Los Angeles Football Club
- April 27, 2018: against Real Salt Lake
- May 11, 2018: against Houston Dynamo
- May 16, 2018: against San Jose Earthquakes
- May 26, 2018: against New England Revolution
Summer Home Games
- June 9, 2018: against Orlando City SC
- July 1, 2018: against Colorado Rapids
- July 7, 2018: against Chicago Fire
- July 25, 2018: against Montreal Impact
- July 28, 2018: against Minnesota United FC
- August 18, 2018: against New York Red Bulls
Fall Home Games
- September 1, 2018: against San Jose Earthquakes
- September 15, 2018: against Seattle Sounders
- September 23, 2018: against FC Dallas
- October 17, 2018: against Sporting Kansas City
- October 28, 2018: against Portland Timbers
For the full schedule, see the Vancouver Whitecaps‘ website.
Single game tickets for Whitecaps soccer home games start at about $30, and season tickets start at around $44 per month.
Click Single Match Tickets for information about one-time visits to a game.
The price for season tickets for Whitecaps home games depends on where you sit. BC Place Stadium is divided up into sections. Below is a list of prices per month by section for the 2018 season.
- White 2 – $44
- Teal – $44
- Yellow – $61
- Blue – $83
- Purple – $90
- McMillan Club – $97
In addition to being able to watch all the games, benefits of season tickets include 15% off WFC gear, $30 each time you refer a friend, discounts at pub partners and invites to member-only events.
Click Whitecaps Season Tickets for more information.
The Vancouver Whitecaps have three official supporter groups – the Southsiders, Curva Collective and Rain City Brigade.
The Southsiders are the largest and loudest of the three supporter groups. They take over the southeast corner of BC Place Stadium (in sections 249-254).
The Southsiders typically stand and can be heard singing and cheering throughout all games. Southsiders meet for pre-game drinks at Doolin’s pub on Granville Street at Nelson not far from BC Place Stadium. After their ritual of pre-game beverages, the Southsiders march en masse to the game.
The Vancouver Whitecaps are one of several professional sports teams in the Lower Mainland.
For details about other professional sports teams in Metro Vancouver, check out the following:
- Vancouver Professional Sports Teams
- Vancouver Canucks Hockey
- Vancouver Giants Hockey
- Vancouver Canadians Baseball
- BC Lions Football