The Vancouver Whitecaps are the Major League Soccer team which plays home games during the regular season from February to October at BC Place Stadium.
Ticket prices for a single game start at about $30.
Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club
2020 Home Game Schedule
In 2020 the Vancouver Whitecaps are scheduled to play about 17 home games at BC Place Stadium. Below is the list of dates they play and the teams they’re against. Note: details are subject change.
Spring Home Games
- February 29, 2020: against the Sporting Kansas City
- March 14, 2020: against the Colorado Rapids
- April 4, 2020: against the Real Salt Lake
- April 11, 2020: against the Los Angeles Football Club
- May 16, 2020: against the Nashville SC
- May 23, 2020: against the FC Dallas
Summer Home Games
- June 6, 2020: against the Montreal Impact
- June 13, 2020: against the Seattle Sounders FC
- June 17, 2020: against the New York Red Bulls
- July 4, 2020: against the FC Cincinnati
- July 25, 2020: against the Los Angeles Galaxy
- August 8, 2020: against the Orlando City SC
- August 22, 2020: against the San Jose Earthquakes
- August 29, 2020: against the Chicago Fire FC
Fall Home Games
- September 13, 2020: against the Minnesota United FC
- September 19, 2020: against the Houston Dynamo
- October 4, 2020: against the Portland Timbers
For the full schedule, see the Vancouver Whitecaps‘ website.
Single game tickets for Whitecaps soccer home games start at about $30, and season tickets start at around $45 per month.
The price for season tickets for Whitecaps home games depends on where you sit. BC Place Stadium is divided up into sections. Below is a list of prices per month by section for last year’s season.
- White – $44
- Teal – $44
- Yellow – $61
- Blue – $83
- Purple – $90
- McMillan Club – $97
In addition to being able to watch all the games, benefits of season tickets include 15% off WFC gear, $30 each time you refer a friend, discounts at pub partners and invites to member-only events. (Note: Exact details may vary.)
The Vancouver Whitecaps have three main official supporter groups – the Southsiders, Curva Collective and Rain City Brigade.
The Southsiders are the largest and loudest of the three supporter groups. They take over the southeast corner of BC Place Stadium (in sections 249-254).
The Southsiders typically stand and can be heard singing and cheering throughout all games. Southsiders used to meet for pre-game drinks at Doolin’s pub on Granville Street at Nelson not far from BC Place Stadium. Now though they meet first at the Blarney Stone at 216 Carrall Street in Gastown. After their ritual of pre-game beverages, the Southsiders march en masse to the game.
The Vancouver Whitecaps are one of several professional sports teams in the Lower Mainland.
For details about other professional sports teams in Metro Vancouver, check out the following:
- Vancouver Professional Sports Teams
- Vancouver Canucks Hockey
- Vancouver Giants Hockey
- Vancouver Canadians Baseball
- BC Lions Football