The Just for Laughs Northwest Comedy Fest is a festival featuring a series of live comedy performances at various venues in Vancouver in February 2019.
Northwest Comedy Fest 2019
In 2019 the festival runs from February 14th until the 23rd.
In 2019 the Northwest Comedy Fest festival ticket prices start at about $10. Some events are for folk ages 19+ and others are for all ages.
For a list of some of the festival’s 2019 comedy highlights, see below.
2019 Comedy Fest Schedule
Below is a list of just some of the many comedy performances that take place during the JFL Northwest Comedy Fest in Vancouver in 2019.
Note: Times and details are subject to change.
February 14, 2019
- Howie Mandel and Friends – The Canadian Co-Judge of the hit America’s Got Talent and his friends perform at the Orpheum Theatre at 601 Smithe Street at 7 pm on Thursday, February 14. Tickets for audience members ages 19+ are between $39.50 and $69.50.
February 15, 2019
- Aziz Ansari – Writer, director and co-creator of the Netflix original series Master of None, comedian and actor, he performs at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre at 601 Hamilton Street on Friday, February 15th at 7 pm. Tickets are $45.50 to $89.50 for those 19+.
February 16, 2019
- Whitney Cummings – the stand-up comedienne, actress and writer from HBO and Comedy Central and creator and star of Whitney (NBC series) performs at the Vogue Theatre at 918 Granville Street. Tickets are $39.50 for folk ages 19+.
February 17, 2019
- Steve-O – star of MTV’s stunt-based reality show Jackass, the comedian performs at the Vogue Theatre at 918 Granville Street on Sunday, February 17th, at 9:30 pm. Tickets are $32.50 for those 19+.
February 18, 2019
- Gabriel Iglesias – an American comedian who was featured in The Hollywood Reporter’s Top 40 Comedy Players of 2018. This list also included legends Jerry Seinfeld, Chris rock and Lorne Michaels. This generally “clean” entertainer performs on Monday, February 18th at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre at 601 Hamilton Street at 7 pm. Tickets are $55.75 to $85.75 and all ages are welcome.
February 19, 2019
- Ken Jeong – best known for his role in The Hangover and The Hangover Part II, this actor, producer and writer performs at the Orpheum Theatre at 601 Smithe Street on Tuesday, February 19th, at 7 pm. Tickets for folks over 19 cost between $32.50 and $54.50.
February 20, 2019
- Sam Jay – stand-up comedienne with connections to Saturday Night Live and Just for Laughs, she performs at the Biltmore Cabaret at 2733 Prince Edward Street on Wednesday, February 20th, at 7 pm. Tickets are $22.50.
The above is just a sample of the four dozen or so comedy shows over the course of the festival. For more information see the JFL Northwest Comedy Fest website.
For other ideas on things to do in Vancouver see the February Events Calendar.