Top Places to Eat and Drink
Restaurants near YVR Airport
- Flying Beaver Bar & Grill – a popular pub-style place on the river with great views at 4760 Inglis Drive just south of YVR Airport.
- Pier 73 – at the Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel.
Steveston Village Restaurants
- Adorabelle – a favourite teahouse in Steveston Village at 12051 Third Avenue. It’s, well, … adorable.
- Steveston Pizza Co. – a tiny place for gourmet pizza at 100-3400 Moncton Street. It just does take out, so a good place to pick up food for a picnic.
- Yokohama Teppanyaki Japanese Restaurant – an entertaining Japanese bbq place at 12251 No. 1 Road where they cook right in front of you. (Click the following for coupons).
Other Richmond Restaurants
- The Apron – the restaurant at the Westin Vancouver Airport Hotel at 3099 Corvette Way serves traditional Northwest Coast cuisine.
- Dinesty Chinese – a great restaurant famous for its dumplings, with locations at 1168 – 3779 Sexsmith Road and 160 – 8111 Ackroyd Road.
- Ginger Indian Cuisine – a popular Indian restaurant at 3031 Beckman Place just off Bridgeport east of the Highway. Dinner specials are around $15.
- Guu Richmond – part of Vancouver’s highly-popular Japanese izakaya chain, located at #2790-4151 Hazelbridge Way.
- The Keg – BC’s original popular steakhouse chain, with a location at 11151 No. 5 Road, just a short distance off Dyke Road which is great for cycling along, and another location at 5500 No. 3 Road, across the street from the Lansdowne Centre mall.
- Kirin – a great upscale Chinese restaurant at 200 Three West Centre, 7900 Westminster Highway (at No. 3 Road).
- Tramonto – a fancy restaurant on the 3rd floor of the River Rock Casino at 8811 River Road beside the Bridgeport SkyTrain terminal, with views of the Fraser River and River Rock Marina. Appetizers range from $11 up to $250/30 grams for caviar, and dinner entrees from about $30 to $60.
If at one of the Richmond Night Markets in the summer, then we recommend you try some of the Asian market food. It’s not fancy, but it is tasty and exotic (in a festival kind of way).
TIP: For a list of restaurants with 2-for-1 coupons in the City of Richmond, as well as other locations within Metro Vancouver, click Entertainment Book Restaurant Coupons.
Other Lower Mainland Restaurants
For the best places to eat and drink in other parts of the Lower Mainland, check out the following:
- BURNABY‘s Best Restaurants
- The City of VANCOUVER‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- NORTH VANCOUVER‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- SURREY‘s Best Restaurants
- WEST VANCOUVER‘s Best Restaurants