West Vancouver has many great eating establishments including some of the North Shore’s top restaurants, with some near the ocean and others up the hill.
Being a particularly wealthy neighbourhood, West Vancouver has an abundance of high-end eating establishments. Some of this North Shore community’s best places to eat and drink include the ones listed below.
Top Places to Eat and Drink
Most but not all of West Vancouver’s best restaurants are along Marine Drive.
- The Beach House is a great restaurant with an exceptional location for dining at 150-25th Street by the water at the pier at Dundarave.
- Cactus Club at Park Royal at 855 Main Street is a popular local chain that’s convenient if you’re shopping at the mall.
- Carmelo’s Ristorante Italiano is a nice little Italian restaurant at 1448 Marine Drive, near Ambleside. Expect a pasta to cost between $14 and $22.
- Ginger & Soy at 1487 Marine Drive serves really good Chinese.
- Mangia E Bevi at 2222 Marine Drive is the place to go for Italian in West Vancouver.
- Milestones at 1096 Park Royal South, in the Village at the mall, is a trendy chain restaurant, especially popular for brunch.
- Olive & Anchor is at 6418 Bay Street in Horseshoe Bay. It’s good for hamburgers, fish & chips and other seafood. They say that their “menu is all about simple, home-made, un-fussy and delicious food using only fresh, local and sustainable produce.”
- The Salmon House is a good fish restaurant with exceptional views at 2229 Folkestone Way, not far from the turn off to Cypress Mountain.
- Savary Island Pie Company is the place to go for desserts at 1533 Marine Drive near Ambleside before John Lawson Park. They have great cookies, breads and pies.
- Village Tap House is a good place to go if you’re looking for a pub. At 900 Main Street, it’s in the nice outdoor village section at Park Royal mall.
- Zen Japanese at 101-2232 Marine Drive is on the expensive side, but offers some of the best sushi. Their dumplings are delicious, as are all of their sashimi dishes.
For the best places to eat and drink throughout the Lower Mainland, check out the following:
- BURNABY‘s Best Restaurants
- The City of VANCOUVER‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- NORTH VANCOUVER‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- RICHMOND‘s Best Bars & Restaurants
- SURREY‘s Best Restaurants
Other articles that might be of interest include the following:
- Entertainment Book Restaurant Coupons
- Dine Out Vancouver Festival
- North Shore Dine Out Vancouver Festival Restaurants
- Vancouver Premium-Casual Chain Restaurants
- North Vancouver Hotels
- The District of West Vancouver
- Marine Drive on Vancouver’s North Shore