TEDxStanleyPark is one of Vancouver’s premier events and in 2017 it’s offering bonus gifts worth over $250 for folk attending its amazing March 4th event!
2017 TEDx Bonus Offer
TEDxStanleyPark and its Bonus Gift Offer is a fantastic deal and one of the best gifts you could buy yourself and your friends! It’s an amazing event you’ll be glad you attended!
To purchase your tickets and receive your bonus gift offers click TEDxStanleyPark Tickets and scroll to the bottom of the page.
TEDxStanleyPark is an amazing one-day event featuring over a dozen dynamic and influential speakers. The TEDx event takes place on Saturday, March 4, 2017, not at Stanley Park but at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. The event is highly recommended and will definitely sell out!
Tickets for TEDxStanleyPark 2017 start at just $77, conference speakers include Elizabeth May and Vikram Vij, and bonus gifts include five free valuable treats worth over $250.
Click TEDxStanleyPark for information on the event.
TEDx Bonus Gifts
To incentivize people to purchase their tickets TEDxStanleyPark is offering bonus gifts worth over $250.
Tickets for TEDxStanleyPark 2017 range from $77 to $127 plus GST, but they include the following five fabulous bonuses:
- A free introductory float in a Sensory Deprivation Tank provided by Float House (approximate retail value $75).
- A free guided running, cycling or foraging tour of Stanley Park provided by Guiides.com (approximate retail value $45).
- Four free tickets to a stand-up comedy show at Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club (approximate retail value $40).
- A free thirty-minute MediCupping massage at Elegance MD MediSpa (approximate retail value $65).
- 2 beginner salsa, tango or bachata group lessons at Baila Vancouver Dance School (approximate retail value $40).
TEDxStanleyPark is expected to sell out, so get your tickets before it’s too late!
Ticket Purchasing Instructions
For more information and to purchase your tickets click TEDxStanleyPark Tickets.
Follow the instructions on the website in the above link and book your tickets. Note: the ticket purchasing information is at the bottom of the linked page, so after clicking you’ll need to scroll down.
Within a couple of days of making your purchase you’ll get an email from TEDxStanleyPark giving you more information and telling you how to claim your five Bonus Gifts. If you purchase a ticket for yourself and a friend or group of friends, all of you will receive the bonuses (although you’ll have to provide everyone’s names and contact details at the time of purchasing or very soon after to qualify)!
* Note: the bonus gifts are for ticket holders to use themselves, not to give away – so it’s the ticket holders who get to be spoiled!
For more information on the event click TEDxStanleyPark 2017.