The 2018 Entertainment Book Membership contains dozens of fabulous coupons for children and young families at Metro Vancouver restaurants and attractions.
The coupon book features great deals for adults too. In this article though we focus on the deals suitable for kids.
2019 COUPON BOOKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
2019 Entertainment Coupon BookS are now available. Click 2019 Entertainment Book for details. Also, don’t forget use all the coupons from your existing 2018 book before the end of the year!
2018 Coupon Deals for Children
Below are some of the best places for children in the Lower Mainland that offer 2-for-1 and other deals through the 2018 Entertainment Coupon Book. The attractions will be of interest to kids, and the coupons will be of interest to their parents.
They are accepted though on the weekends of statutory holidays in most cases – just not the holiday day itself. Also, conditions are subject to change so see the coupon book for details, or contact the venue directly. And finally, most (but not all) Entertainment Book coupons are 2-for-1; in some cases instead it’s a discount of a different amount.
OTHER COUPON ARTICLES
This article is about Entertainment Book coupons for kid-friendly activities. For information about the membership program in general, click Vancouver Entertainment Book, or for lists of other specific kinds of discounted activities click Rainy Day Coupons or Entertainment Book Restaurants.
For ideas on where to take children with your Entertainment Coupon Book, however, continue reading.
2018 Entertainment Book Deals in Vancouver
The following coupon deals from the 2018 Entertainment Coupon Book are valid at places within the City of Vancouver until December 30, 2018.
- The Adventure Zone – a children’s indoor play area at the Kids Only Market on Granville Island.
- BC Sports Hall of Fame – a sports history museum located at 777 Pacific Boulevard South (at Gate A at BC Place Stadium).
- Grandview Lanes – 5 and 10-pin bowling at 2195 Commercial Drive.
- The Hive Bouldering – an indoor climbing centre at 520 Industrial Avenue with a second location in North Vancouver.
- H.R. MacMillan Space Centre – Vancouver’s planetarium and space museum at 1100 Chestnut Street in Vanier Park.
- Spokes – bicycle rentals on West Georgia Street at Denman in downtown Vancouver. Good for bike rides around Stanley Park and along the seawall at Coal Harbour.
- Stanley Park Horse Drawn Trolley Tours – valid during the mid-March to late October operating season for regular (non-special event) tours.
- Vancouver Maritime Museum – a museum about the Pacific Northwest and Arctic’s maritime history.
- Vancouver Police Museum – a museum about the history of the city’s police and crime at 240 East Cordova Street.
Coupon Deals in the Fraser Valley
The following places in the Fraser Valley also accept 2018 Entertainment Book coupons until December 30, 2018:
- Canadian Museum of Flight – a small airplane museum at 5333 216th Street in Langley. It’s great place for airplane enthusiasts.
- Castle Fun Park – an amusement park at 36165 North Parallel Road in Abbotsford with both indoor and outdoor mini-golf, bumper cars, go-karts and a video arcade.
- Chilliwack Landing Leisure Centre – a wave pool at 9145 Corbould Street in Chilliwack.
- Extreme Air Park – an indoor trampoline adventure park with a location also in Richmond. The Entertainment Book coupon is good for an extra half hour jump with the purchase of a birthday package (so it’s not 2-for-1).
- Greater Vancouver Zoo – home to lions, a tiger and bears in Aldergrove.
- The Great Escape – coupons for 25% off playground admissions, buy-1-get-1-free activities and more at 20645 Langley Bypass.
- Langley 204 Horseback Riding – 50% off pony rides at 543-204th Street in Langley.
- Langley Rivermen Hockey – the Junior A team plays home games during the regular season at the George Preston Recreation Centre at 20699 42nd Avenue.
Coupon Deals on the North Shore
- The Edge Climbing Centre – an indoor rock-climbing facility at 1485 Welch Street in North Vancouver.
- The Hive Bouldering – a North Vancouver climbing centre at 2270 Dollarton Highway with a second location in Vancouver.
- Laserdome Plus – a laser tag facility at 2455 Dollarton Highway in North Vancouver.
- Maplewood Farm – a great place for young children to see goats, sheep, horses, cows, geese, a donkey and more at 405 Seymour River Place in North Vancouver.
- North Shore Paintball – outdoor paintball at 100B Lower Capilano Road in North Vancouver.
Entertainment Book Deals in Richmond
Coupons from the 2018 book are also accepted at the following places in Richmond:
- Extreme Air Park – a giant indoor trampoline adventure park with a location also in Langley. The Entertainment Book coupon is good for an extra half hour jump with the purchase of a birthday package (so it’s not 2-for-1).
- Gulf of Georgia Cannery – a historic salmon canning facility in Richmond’s Steveston Village. Note: admission to the heritage site is free for children ages 17 and under even without a coupon. Adults are the ones who’ll benefit from the coupon!
- Richmond Olympic Experience – a sports museum with interactive displays at the Olympic Oval at 6111 River Road.
Coupon Deals for Kids in Surrey
2018 coupons are valid at the following Surrey locations:
- Bear Creek Park – a great city park for children with a train and mini-golf at 13750-88th Avenue in Surrey. Their Entertainment Book coupon is good for 50% off for up to 6 people, although not valid for special Easter, Halloween or Christmas events.
- Birdies & Buckets Family Golf Centre – coupons offer 2-for-1 green fees and 2-for-1 buckets of balls. The facility is located at 5228 King George Boulevard.
- Central City Arena – their Entertainment Coupon Book deal offers 50% off skating at 10240 City Parkway.
- Coastal Climbing Centre – climbing facilities for all ages at 7728 128th Street.
- Dell Lanes – 5-pin bowling at 10576 King George Highway.
- Funky Monkey Fun Park – laser tag, bumper cars, a pirate ship ride and playground at 13853-104th Avenue.
- Hollywood 3 Surrey Cinemas – an affordably-priced movie theatre at 7125 – 138 Street.
- Sandcastle Lanes – 5 and 10-pin bowling at 1938-152nd Street.
- Scottsdale Lanes – 5-pin bowling at 12033-84th Avenue.
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park – a popular indoor trampolining facility at 11125 124th Street.
Other Coupon Venues
In addition to all the above coupon opportunities, the 2018 edition of the Vancouver & Fraser Valley Entertainment Coupon Book has hundreds of other deals for both kids and adults.
There are numerous restaurant coupons including for popular “kid places” like Dairy Queen, Orange Julius, Marble Slab Creamery and Freshslice Pizza.
Buy a book, look through it, note which ones you want to use, and then have fun exploring the Lower Mainland at a really good price!
To get your Entertainment Coupon Book, either get one from your favourite charity in the fall, or buy it online at shop.entertainment.com (and if it’s on sale consider donating what you save to charity!).
Other articles and activity lists you might be interested in include the following:
- Vancouver on a Budget
- Vancouver for Children
- Kidsworld Vancouver Program
- Vancouver’s Top 100 Places
- Festivals & Events Calendar
* As with everything on this website, the information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge and ability. We do not accept liability for any errors, so be sure to check details regarding all coupons in the Entertainment Book closely.