With locations throughout Metro Vancouver, Executive Hotels & Resorts is a Vancouver-based chain of hotels. Most of their locations offer 4-star accommodations.
Properties within the brand include the Hotel Le Soleil, Executive Vintage Park and EXchange Hotel in downtown Vancouver. There is also the Seaside Hotel in North Vancouver, and four other hotels in the Lower Mainland area, plus a waterslide park not far from the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal.
Metro Vancouver’s Executive Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants
Executive Hotels and Resorts are located in well-known North American cities that attract tourists and business travelers alike. The company is based in Vancouver which is home to three of its properties. Other Canadian locations are all in British Columbia, with one exception being downtown Toronto. The company is also involved in property development and operates Big Splash Water Park in Tsawwassen.
Each of the chain’s hotels offers different types of accommodations and amenities that appeal to their various clienteles. Complimentary Internet access is standard, and most Executive Hotels are pet-friendly for an additional fee. Several locations offer something unique, such as tennis courts, a piano lounge, an on-site spa and other amenities.
In addition to hotels and a waterslide park, the company also manages a number of restaurants. They include Seaside Provisions at the Seaside Hotel in North Vancouver, the Wild Fig in Coquitlam, the Hydra Cafe Bar in Vancouver, the Free Bird in Richmond and the Acqua Restaurant in Burnaby, among other establishments.
Vancouver Executive Hotel Locations
There are three hotels under the Executive brand within the City of Vancouver. Four other locations are spread out elsewhere in Metro Vancouver. There are also two locations within the Sea to Sky Region, in both Squamish and Whistler. The company also has three hotels in the United States. There is one each in New York City, San Francisco and Seattle.
Addresses and information about the nine locations in British Columbia are listed below.
Hotels in the City of Vancouver
- EXchange Hotel – a chic hotel with eco-friendly practices in the old Vancouver Stock Exchange building at 475 Howe Street. It’s in the heart of the city’s downtown core about a 5-minute walk from Waterfront Station. The hotel’s restaurant is the Hydra Estiatorio Mediterranean & Bar which specializes in Greek cuisine.
- Hotel Le Soleil – located at 567 Hornby Street, this all-suite hotel is recognized as one of the city’s most luxurious. It’s within just a few blocks of the Bill Reid Art Gallery, Burrard SkyTrain Station and Christ Church Cathedral. The Copper Chimney used to be the hotel’s on-site East Indian restaurant, but it closed in late 2020. In its place will be Alouette, a French bistro opening in 2021.
- Vintage Park – a nice hotel with complimentary bike rentals at 1379 Howe Street which is just a few blocks from the Granville Street Bridge and the False Creek Seawall. Its restaurant is La Valle, which is both a bar and bistro.
Other Locations in Metro Vancouver
- Executive Suites & Conference Centre – located at 4201 Lougheed Highway in Burnaby, this recently renovated facility has a fitness centre, heated outdoor swimming pool and business centre. The hotel offers dining at the Acqua Restaurant & Bar which has an outdoor patio next to the pool.
- Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre – at 405 North Road, this fancy hotel boasts the only piano lounge with live entertainment in Coquitlam. It also has tennis courts and a heated outdoor pool. The main restaurant here is the Wild Fig Restaurant & Lounge.
- Vancouver Airport Hotel – a spacious hotel with 16 conference rooms for meetings, conventions and more at 7311 Westminster Highway in Richmond. The hotel’s restaurant is the Free Bird Table & Bar.
- Seaside Hotel – located at 130-125 Victory Ship Way near the waterfront in the Lower Lonsdale District of North Vancouver, this cozy hotel has Crave tablets in all its rooms. It also has an on-site spa. Provisions is the West Coast-style restaurant at this hotel.
The Executive Hotel in Squamish
- Executive Suites Hotel & Resort – an all-suite hotel with in-room spa service, 4 conference rooms and a sun deck at 40900 Tantalus Road in Squamish. On-site is Norman Rudy’s Pub.
The Hotel in Whistler
- Inn at Whistler Village & Mountain Side – a European-style hotel with storage spaces for skis and bikes, along with complimentary apple cider in the winter and lemonade in the summer. The hotel’s address is 4250 Village Stroll which is at the base of the ski hill near the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel. Il Caminetto is the restaurant at this hotel (although Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House is also joining it sometime in 2021).
TIP: Before booking a hotel in downtown Vancouver, see our article about StayVancouverHotels.com Deals. If you book a stay through that website you can get a $25 gift card and other perks at over 30 hotels including the Executive Vintage Park, Le Soleil and EXchange Hotel.
To learn more about the Vancouver-based hotel chain, see the Executive Hotels & Resorts website.
Other articles that may be of interest include the following:
- Best Places to Stay in Metro Vancouver
- StayVancouverHotels.com Deals
- Downtown Vancouver Hotels
- Metro Vancouver’s Best Bars and Restaurants
- Hotels in North Vancouver