StayVancouverHotels.com promotes downtown Vancouver hotels and offers people who book through the website great prices, special deals and bonus gifts.
It’s a website, like Expedia or Travelocity, but it’s locally-owned and focuses only on hotels and the downtown Vancouver market. It’s also a great place to find incredible deals!
$75 SHOPPING HOTEL DEAL!
As of late July/early August, 2020, the hotel-booking website is offering a $75 gift card at the Pacific Centre Shopping Centre per hotel reservation. That’s a great deal! The mall is one of Vancouver’s best, with top name retailers, and some downtown hotels are already offering really good deals, even before this extra perk!
For details click Pacific Centre Hotel Bonus.
StayVancouverHotels & Vancouver Hotel Deals
Vancouver is home to dozens of great hotels. Many of them are located in the city’s downtown core and about three dozen or so can be booked through StayVancouverHotels.com.
The advantages of booking your accommodations through Stay Vancouver Hotels are that the rates are pretty much the best you can find, you’ll get a bonus gift with your reservation, and the selection includes some of Vancouver’s best hotels at a range of price levels.
See below for a categorized list of hotels affiliated with the StayVancouverHotels program.
Hotel Specials & Bonus Gifts for Booking
Stay Vancouver Hotels offers competitive hotel prices, but also great bonus gifts when making a reservation. Typical incentives include free $25 gift cards from places like Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes or a major chain of gas stations. There are also sometimes discounts or gift certificates towards local attractions.
Downtown Vancouver Hotels
Below is the list of great hotels you can book through StayVancouverHotels.com. They range from comfortable and affordable 2.5 and 3-star accommodations up to some of the fanciest 5-star resorts in Canada.
Before booking any of the following hotels, be sure to check out their prices on StayVancouverHotels.com. Chances are you’ll find the best rates there, plus get a valuable bonus.
Downtown Vancouver 3-Star Hotels
The following 2.5 and 3-star hotels can be booked through the StayVancouverHotels.com website.
- The Burrard – a 72-room “retro-style” hotel located at 1100 Burrard Street.
- Days Inn Vancouver Downtown – a hotel at 921 West Pender Street that’s operated by the Wyndham chain. It’s close to Vancouver’s waterfront, Coal Harbour, Canada Place and Waterfront Station.
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites – a 245-room hotel at 1110 Howe Street near Yaletown.
- Hotel Belmont – a 3-star boutique hotel with 82 rooms at 654 Nelson Street (just off Granville).
- Howard Johnson Vancouver Downtown – a 110-room 2.5-star budget hotel at 1176 Granville Street.
- Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown – at 435 West Pender Street.
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown – a Wyndham-affiliated hotel at 1221 Granville Street.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown – a Marriott-affiliated hotel at 1234 Hornby Street.
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre – at 180 West Georgia Street near the Vancouver Public Library, Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium.
- Sandman Suites on Davie Vancouver – at 1160 Davie Street in Vancouver’s West End.
- The Sylvia Hotel – a 120-room hotel at 1154 Gilford Street near English Bay Beach and not far from Stanley Park.
- YWCA Hotel – located at 733 Beatty Street, it’s close to Robson Street, BC Place Stadium, Rogers Arena and the Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain Station.
Downtown Vancouver 4-Star Hotels
The following 4 and 4.5-star hotels can be booked through the StayVancouverHotels.com website.
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA – at 1180 West Hastings Street.
- Delta Hotels Vancouver Downtown Suites – operated by the Marriott chain and conveniently located at 550 West Hastings Street (so close to the Vancouver Lookout, Waterfront Station and Vancouver’s historic Gastown district).
- Executive Hotel Le Soleil – a hotel with 113 suites at 567 Hornby Street. The same as the following two places, it is part of the Vancouver-based Executive Hotels & Resorts chain.
- Executive Hotel Vintage Park – a boutique hotel located at 1379 Howe Street not far from False Creek across (and 2.6 km) from Granville Island.
- EXchange Hotel Vancouver – a landmark hotel located in the historic 1929-built Vancouver Stock Exchange building at 475 Howe Street.
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver – the iconic castle-like hotel at 900 West Georgia. It’s across the street from the Vancouver Art Gallery and just around the corner from Robson Square.
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver – at 655 Burrard Street across the street from Christ Church Cathedral and close to both the Burrard SkyTrain Station and Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art.
- The Listel Hotel – a hotel at 1300 Robson Street (which is Vancouver’s most trendy and fashionable street for shopping and restaurants).
- Loden Hotel – a 77-room luxury boutique hotel at 1177 Melville Street between Georgia Street and the waterfront at Coal Harbour. This hotel is ranked by TripAdvisor as one of the absolute best in Canada!
- OPUS Hotel Vancouver – a boutique hotel at 322 Davie Street in Vancouver’s trendy Yaletown neighbourhood.
- Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront – at 1133 West Hastings Street near the waterfront at Coal Harbour.
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel – a centrally-located Marriott-operated hotel at 1088 Burrard Street.
- The Sutton Place Hotel – a 4.5-star hotel at 855 Burrard Street in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown – at 1128 West Hastings Street.
- The Westin Bayshore Vancouver – a hotel right on the water at Coal Harbour at 1601 Bayshore Drive.
- The Westin Grand Vancouver – at 433 Robson Street near the Vancouver Public Library.
Downtown Vancouver 5-Star Hotels
The following 5-star hotels can be booked through the StayVancouverHotels.com website. As you’ll see, they all offer the $125 bonus American Express Reward Card deal.
- the DOUGLAS – a boutique hotel affiliated with the Marriott chain and located inside the Parq Vancouver near BC Place Stadium and Yaletown at 45 Smithe Street.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim – a modern 367-room hotel across the street from the Vancouver Convention Centre at 1038 Canada Place.
- Fairmont Waterfront – a luxury hotel across the street from Canada Place at 900 Canada Place. It’s close to the Vancouver Convention Centre, Coal Harbour and Waterfront Station.
- JW Marriott Parq Vancouver – at 39 Smithe Street right by BC Place Stadium.
- Pan Pacific Vancouver – at #300 – 999 Canada Place (so right at Canada Place and its convention facilities).
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia – a 156-room hotel at 801 West Georgia Street (so right across the street from the Vancouver Art Gallery).
- Shangri-La Hotel – a modern 62-storey hotel at 1128 West Georgia Street. This hotel is ranked as one of the best in Canada by TripAdvisor!
- Trump International Hotel and Tower – a modern 188-metre tall hotel at 1161 West Georgia Street.
- Wedgewood Hotel and Spa – an 83-room hotel at 845 Hornby Street.
Booking Vancouver Hotels
Are you travelling from out of town and looking for accommodations? Got family visiting and needing a place to stay? Or are you a local resident wanting to holiday here at home to save money, avoid hours of travel time and enjoy what makes Vancouver a world-class tourist destination? If any of the above applies, before booking your hotel, check out the deals and rates at StayVancouverHotels.com first!
To book a hotel now or check out current prices and bonus offers, click StayVancouverHotels.com.
Vancouver’s Best Places is a website that promotes best places and things to do in the Lower Mainland. We recommend places, and we like StayVancouverHotels.com. That’s why we’re working with them to promote some of downtown Vancouver best hotels.
Why do we like StayVancouverHotels.com? For lots of reasons, including the fact that it’s a locally-based website and offers competitive prices and bonus deals.
Locally-Owned and Locally-Focussed
StayVancouverHotels.com is a locally-owned company that’s focused on supporting and promoting local Vancouver hotels, and we love local! We like telling visitors to our region about all of Vancouver’s best places, and we like encouraging local folk to explore the region and vacation here at home. We live in one of the world’s most beautiful cities in one of the most beautiful regions on the planet. We should all get out more and appreciate what Vancouver has to offer!
To book a hotel now or check out current prices and bonus offers, click StayVancouverHotels.com.
Competitive Hotel Prices
How can StayVancouverHotels.com offer low prices plus bonus gifts? Online travel website corporations like Expedia or Travelocity charge hotels large commission fees for renting their rooms. StayVancouverHotels.com works directly with the Vancouver Hotel Destination Association which represents about three dozen downtown Vancouver hotels. By working directly with them, and charging the hotels lower commission rates, they can pass on the savings directly to consumers.
As they say on their website, StayVancouverHotels.com offers “competitive pricing, unique incentives & special event offers – we have the best hotel deals in the city!”
On the StayVancouverHotels.com website there are 3-star, 4-star and 5-star accommodations to choose from. There are also hotels in a range of locations including close to Coal Harbour, Gastown, Yaletown, False Creek, Vancouver’s West End and in the heart of downtown. Whether you’re visiting on business or pleasure, there’s a great selection of places to choose from.
For more information about downtown Vancouver hotels and ways to save, see the StayVancouverHotels.com website.
For a list of accommodations in other parts of town, click Vancouver Hotels & Places to Stay.
For a list of great places to eat and drink click Vancouver Bars & Restaurants.
For ideas on what to do while in Vancouver, check out the following: