Securing a tee time for golf can be difficult when the weather is good. This guide helps you book tee times at Vancouver courses as soon as they’re released.
For a list of the region’s top courses, see our article about Vancouver’s Best Golf Courses. For information about where and how to book your games, continue reading.
Note: In all these lists, times and other details are subject to change. See official websites for the most up-to-date information.
Metro Vancouver Golf Tee Times
Golf is a wonderful sport that seems to have increased in popularity over the past couple of years or so because of COVID-19. For several months, provincial restrictions prohibited close-contact and team sports. Most golf courses, however, remained open during this time. Golf has provided folks with a safe and fun way to spend time with friends outdoors.
With so many new and active golfers, tee times can be difficult to reserve. The purpose of the lists below is to help golfers get the tee times they desire at local public courses. It’s organized by how far in advance you can book tee times at each course.
Most places mentioned in this article have an online booking system that adds new tee times at midnight (unless stated otherwise). For the best chance at reserving a tee time, try doing so the moment they’re released.
Note: The following information was last updated in February of 2022. We’ll try our best to keep the list up-to-date, but details are subject to change.
When Can You Book Tee Times at Vancouver Golf Clubs?
Different clubs let you book different numbers of days in advance. For some, you can book just 2 to 5 days before the day you want to play. Some venues let you reserve a time up to a week in advance. Other places let you book between 10 to 12 days in advance and some even let you book two weeks or more before you plan to play.
The reservation rules are different at each place, which makes it confusing for people who like to try different courses each time they play. Below are lists of the courses that have 2-6 day, 7-day, 10-12 day and 14+ day reservation policies. We hope this helps reduce the confusion and makes it easier for people when deciding where they want to golf and how far in advance they can plan.
2 to 6 Days in Advance
Tee times for courses in the first list below only become available a few days in advance. They can be especially difficult to get. We recommend being logged in (when applicable) and ready with your method of payment a couple minutes before the tee times are released. Repeatedly refresh the page until the new tee times appear, and act fast, especially for the first three courses in the following list.
- Burnaby Mountain – 3 days in advance at 6 am.
- Riverway – 3 days in advance at 6 am.
- Fraserview – 5 days in advance, or up to 30 days in advance with an additional fee.
- Langara – 5 days in advance, or up to 30 days in advance with an additional fee.
- Mayfair Lakes – 5 days in advance.
- McCleery – 5 days in advance, or up to 30 days in advance with an additional fee.
- Meadow Gardens – 5 days in advance at 6 am. For more information about this really good course click Meadow Gardens.
- Northlands – 5 days in advance at 7 am, or up to 3 months in advance with an additional fee.
- Sandpiper Resort – 5 days in advance. For a detailed description of this exceptional course see our article about the Sandpiper Resort.
- Swaneset Links – 6 days in advance. To learn more about this venue click Swaneset Bay Resort.
Wondering what the best golf courses are in the Lower Mainland? Then check out Vancouver’s Top Golf Courses.
7 Days in Advance
Tee times in the following list are released a full week in advance. Some of the more popular courses get filled very quickly, so try to plan ahead and book as soon as possible.
- Country Meadows
- Fort Langley
- Kings Links
- Morgan Creek (To learn more about the venue click Morgan Creek Golf.)
- Newlands (Championship and Executive)
- Northview (Ridge and Canal) (For full details about the courses see our article about Northview Golf.)
- Peace Portal – 7 days in advance at 7 am.
- Savage Creek
- Surrey Golf Club – 7 days in advance by phone.
- Tsawwassen Springs
- Westwood Plateau (Championship and Executive) (For more details about this course see our article about Westwood Plateau.)
10 to 12 Days in Advance
The courses in this section allow golfers to reserve tee times ten or twelve days early. Make no mistake though, the prime tee times get booked pretty quickly. For the courses that don’t require non-refundable payments, feel free to book a time as soon as it’s released. Worst case, you can just cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance if something else comes up.
- Golden Eagle (North and South) – 10 days in advance.
- Pagoda Ridge – 10 days in advance. To learn more about this highly-recommended golf course see our article about the Pagoda Ridge Golf.
- Belmont – 12 days in advance.
- Hazelmere – 12 days in advance. To learn more about the venue see our article about the Hazelmere Golf Course.
- Redwoods – 12 days in advance, or up to 30 days in advance with an additional fee. For a detailed description of this course see our article about Redwoods Golf.
- Swaneset Resort – 12 days in advance. To learn more about this top golf venue see our article about the Swaneset Bay Resort.
14+ Days in Advance
Courses listed below allow golfers to book tee times well in advance. This is great for those who want to secure a reservation early and avoid scrambling to get one a couple days before.
- University Golf Club – 2 days in advance at 7 am, or up to 14 days in advance with dynamic extra costs.
- Furry Creek – 14 days in advance.
- Mylora – 14 days in advance.
- Delta – 45 days in advance.
For more information about some of the best local courses, check out our Vancouver’s Top Golf Courses article.
Other articles that may be of interest include the following:
- Vancouver Pitch and Putt Golf Courses
- Outdoor Recreation in Metro Vancouver
- Lower Mainland Parks and Nature
- Summer Activities