The Cloverdale Food Truck Festival features food trucks, an artisan market and live entertainment at Surrey’s Cloverdale Fairgrounds on May 25th in 2019.
Similar to other events produced by the Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival, it’s a family-friendly event with free admission.
Food Trucks, Artisan Vendors and Music in Cloverdale
If you’re looking for food truck cuisine, kid-friendly activities and a bit of free live entertainment in Surrey, then the Cloverdale Food Truck Festival can be a good event to check out.
When and Where
In 2019 the Cloverdale Food Truck Festival takes place on Saturday, May 25th, from 11 am to 6 pm.
The event happens at the Cloverdale Exhibition Grounds which is located at 176th Street in Surrey.
2019 Food Truck Participants
Over twenty food vendors are scheduled to participate at the event in 2019. Some of the food trucks you can expect to see include the following:
- B&B Concessions – selling funnel cakes, kettle corn and homemade lemonade
- Truckeria – a Mexican food truck
- Taters – specializing in fancy baked potatoes
- Sea Island Diner – serving classic diner food
- Reel Mac & Cheese – gourmet macaroni and cheese with popular movie names
- Reef Runner – serving Caribbean cuisine
- Old Country Pierogi – homemade Eastern European-inspired cuisine
- Mo Bacon – a bacon lovers dream menu
- Guerilla Q – classic southern BBQ menu items
- Govinda – vegetarian and vegan style menu
- Big Red’s Poutine – creative and classic poutine menu items
- Betty’s Greek Honey Ballz – serving traditional Greek dessert items
- A Sweet Mind Candy Co. – selling cotton candy and other sweet treats
Artisan Vendors and Other Activities
About half a dozen artisan vendors are also at the event in 2019. Scheduled to be on site include the following:
- My Creative Life – a crafting and scrapbooking vendor
- Stella & Dot – offering boutique style accessories
- Our Little Soap Co. – a unique and colourful soap company
- Sweet Legs by Katie – colourful and fun printed leggings
- That’s A Good Cookie – the place to find amazing cookies
- The Intersection – a fair trade clothing and accessories supplier
Other activities you might enjoy at the Cloverdale Food Truck Festival in 2019 are listed below. As you’ll see, some are family friendly and others are for a more mature audience.
- Beer Garden
- Face Painting
- Photo Booth
- Paw Patrol (characters from a popular children’s TV show)
- Magician Wes Barker
- Escape Room
The Cloverdale Food Truck Festival is just one of several similar events put on by the Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival. Other venues hosted by the same organization in 2019 include Port Moody, Chilliwack and Abbotsford (all earlier in the spring), and Coquitlam, Langley and Maple Ridge in June.
For more details about the Cloverdale event visit the Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival website.
Other articles that might be of interest include the following:
- Vancouver’s May and June calendars
- Vancouver on a Budget
- Lower Mainland Festivals & Events
- Surrey’s Best Restaurants