Want to see what the Lower Mainland looks like at Easter in years when there isn’t a COVID-19 pandemic? Then check out the following Vancouver Easter video!
For information about events that usually take place at Easter, check out our article about Vancouver Easter Events & Activities. To see a video showcasing Easter scenes from past years, see below.
Vancouver at Easter
Most Easter events in 2020 have been cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak and measures to contain it. People are encouraged to stay home as much as possible and practice physical distancing when out.
Vancouverites have to celebrate Easter at home this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a virtual view of what Easter is supposed to be like and look forward to what’s in store for next year.
Vancouver Easter Scenes Video
The following video is of scenes of Easter events in Vancouver from the past few years. It includes photos of Easter buffets, church services, Easter bunnies, egg hunts, Easter trains, cherry blossoms, vintage vehicles at an Easter car rally and tulip festivals.
We hope the video helps people enjoy Easter, even though we can’t this year go out and enjoy all these places in person. We will next year though! Until then, stay at home and be safe!
Scenes from the Easter Video
Easter scenes you’ll see in the above video are from the following places in the Lower Mainland:
- Tulips at sunrise at the Abbotsford Tulip Festival
- A church service at St. Andrew’s Wesley United Church (which in 2020 is undergoing restoration work)
- The Easter buffet at the Notch8 Restaurant at the Fairmont Vancouver Hotel
- Easter brunch at the P2B Bistro at the Pinnacle Waterfront Hotel in downtown Vancouver
- Cherry Blossoms in Kitsilano
- Participants at Vancouver’s Easter Run at Stanley Park
- An Easter egg hunt at John Lawson Park in West Vancouver
- An Easter bunny and train rides at Fantasy Farms in Chilliwack
- Fields of beautiful flowers at the Chilliwack Tulip Festival
- The Easter Bunny on the Stanley Park Miniature Railway
- The Easter Car Rally at Trev Deely Motorcycles
- The Easter Bunny at FlyOver Canada
- First Baptist Church on Burrard Street in Vancouver
- The Easter Bunny and an egg hunt at the Port Moody Station Museum
- Cars from the Easter Vintage Car Rally driving past the Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Inside Vancouver’s Roman Catholic Cathedral (on Palm Sunday)
- The Vancouver Easter Car Rally outside the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre (where the event used to take place until it moved to its new Trev Deely Motorcycles venue)
- Kids and Easter eggs at Township7 Vineyards in Langley
- A cherry tree in blossom followed by a sign for an egg hunt at VanDusen Botanical Garden
- The Easter Bunny at Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver
- The Easter Bunny at Maan Farms in Abbotsford
- A cherry tree with blossoms in Kitsilano with a view of Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains in the background
To learn more about popular Lower Mainland Easter events see our Vancouver Easter Activities or Easter Brunch Buffets articles.
Other articles that might be of interest include the following:
- Vancouver’s March, April and May Calendars of Events
- Best Places for Children
- Vancouver’s Top 100 Places
- Vancouver Festivals & Events
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival