If you’re looking for a list of Metro Vancouver farmers markets organized by day of the week or time of the year, then you’ve come to the right place.
Below you’ll find links to an extensive list of Lower Mainland farmers markets in alphabetical order, as well as lists of markets occurring on specific days.
Farmers Markets in the Lower Mainland
The Lower Mainland hosts dozens of farmers markets. Some are tiny and some are large. Some are in locations that aren’t so special, and others are held in some of Vancouver’s most interesting and beautiful parts of town. About a third run on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays, and the other two-thirds on Saturdays and Sundays.
Looking for homemade jams and preserves, organic veggies, all kinds of art, handcrafted jewellery, gourmet chocolates, vegan goodies, fresh flowers and local farm produce, plus the chance to support and talk to the people who make it all? Then check out the following:
For an extensive list of Lower Mainland farmers markets in alphabetical order, see Metro Vancouver’s Farmers Markets.
For lists of summer farmers markets on specific days of the week, check out the following:
- Wednesday Farmers Markets: Main Street and Whistler.
- Thursday Farmers Markets: New Westminster, Granville Island and Downtown.
- Friday Farmers Markets: the Mercato Italian Market and North Vancouver’s Shipyard Night Market.
- Saturday Farmers Markets: Abbotsford, Burnaby, Fort Langley, Haney, Squamish, Surrey, Trout Lake and the West End.
- Sunday Farmers Markets: Ambleside, Cloverdale (Flea Market), Coquitlam, Kitsilano, Ladner, Mt. Pleasant, Steveston Village (every second week), White Rock and Whistler.
For farmers markets taking place in the late fall, winter and early spring, check out Lower Mainland Winter Markets.
And for a list of Metro Vancouver’s best night markets, check out these great places:
- Shipyard Night Market – open Friday evenings at Shipbuilders’ Square near Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver.
- Richmond Night Market – at 8351 River Road in Richmond on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Vancouver Christmas Market – at 650 Hamilton Street downtown Vancouver from late November until Christmas Eve.
Note: Market details such as dates, times and locations are subject to change. Check each market’s website for exact details.